The student news site of Lipscomb Academy
Back to Article
Back to Article

Faith Discovered at Lipscomb Academy

Faith Discovered at Lipscomb Academy

If you haven’t been paying good attention in chapel and missed the multitude of signs at every entrance of the school, this year’s chapel theme is “Faith Discovered.” The goal of this theme is to hear and learn about what it means to discover your own personal faith.

According to Spiritual Formation Director Mr. Williams, “Faith Discovered is an opportunity for Lipscomb Academy to explore the diverse ways God is at work among us and through us.” He adds,” I’m looking forward to hearing many stories of how students discover and express how they see God at work in the world. I’m hoping that in the process I will be stretched as well and I’ll be challenged to go deeper with my own faith.”

Throughout the year we will be hearing from different speakers about their personal experiences in discovering their faith and growing closer to God. Chapel attendees can expect to hear from many different speakers such as Ms. Thomas, Megan Long, Mr. Thornton, and Mrs. Brocklebank. The Chapel Practicum class led by freshman bible teacher, Joseph Connor, has been working diligently all year to provide questions for our chapel speakers and small group chapels to help students get talking and growing their faith.

Pony Express • Copyright 2019 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in